We are the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania, your go-to source for valuable insights and resources on blindness and related matters. Our organization takes pride in the expertise and knowledge of our blind members, who have successfully navigated and conquered the obstacles associated with visual impairment for many years. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance beyond the information below. We are committed to addressing your needs and ensuring you receive the support necessary to live the life you want.
NFB Training Centers
If you or someone you know has recently become blind or would benefit from training, we highly recommend the programs offered at the NFB Training Centers.
Publications and Media
The NFB has many books, booklets, brochures, hand-outs, and other printed and electronic materials that can be very helpful in many different situations. Read more about Publications and Media.
- Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind is a home delivery pharmacy specializing in blind patients.
- Bureau of Blindness and Visual Services: assisting Pennsylvanians who are blind or visually impaired gain the skills necessary to live and work independently in their communities.
- Pennsylvania Client Assistance Program
- Blind Science
- The National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute can help you get the information you need to live life to the fullest!
- If you want to play golf as a blind individual, then join the Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association.
- Those that want to be independent blind bookkeepers or accountants using QuickBooks, contact MyBlindSpot to acquire their QuickBooks Blind scripts for JAWS (Job Access With Speech).
- Get tools and assistive tech from TechOwl
- Helen Keller National Center helps the DeafBlind achieve their goals